42 Perkins Ct
Haverhill, MA 01832
Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, NY
Major: New Media Interactive Development
Degree: Bachelor of Science
- Worked in different agile environments.
- Software version control with git and SVN.
- Developed site with WordPress.
- Experience developing with Microsoft Kinect.
8/2013 - Present
Mobile Web Developer
- Lead developer on both HTML5 and feature phone applications.
- Built custom CMS for clients into a Wordpress site.
9/2012 - 11/2012
- Worked on many different client projects, mostly on the front end, but not exclusively.
- Sat in on client calls to get a clear idea of what the client wanted.
- Used Wordpress to manage content for client sites.
6/2012 - 8/2012 (Full time), 1/2013 - 6/2013 (Part time)
- Worked on upgrades for their Potential Point software.
- Upgrades include a customizable dashboard and badge program.
6/2011 - 8/2011
- Created back end for uploader application.
- Worked on many other small front end and back end web projects.
References available upon request.
- Legends of Alea -
An experience that matches people based on similar interests and has them play
a game to break the ice and get to know each other. Uses the Microsoft to track
six people in a 3D Unity game.
- 45s -
User sign up and can leave the game anytime and pick it back up later.
- Album Chooser -
page to refresh.
- Flash Jeopardy -
A jeopardy application using Flash, PHP, and MySQL as a database.
- Personal Blog -
Uses PHP to load external files using XML and RSS.
- Various flash games and applications including an image viewer, a Guitar Hero type game, and a Geometry Wars type game.
Member and DJ at WITR 89.7, the school radio station.
Member of New Media Club at RIT.
Interests include music, vinyl, curling, video games, and bowling.